Rules of the
Table of Contents
1. Flame, Disrespect, Harassment and Inappropriate Content
This is a mature server and jokes are welcome, but do not flame, disrespect, harass or post/say inappropriate content. This also goes for staff from Jr. Mod to Admin. We don't get paid for this and staff would rather not be disrespected or flamed. So if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all. There is a fine line between having "banter" with and as soon as it falls under this rule, it is not banter.
2. Hacking & Autoclicking
Using hacked clients to fly, speed etc, exploits or mods that alter your Vanilla experience or anything else that is considered hacking is strictly prohibited. Autoclicking to mine, kill monsters or anything involving autoclicking is strictly not allowed. Using something to hold down your mouse or key is also not allowed.
3. Spamming & Advertising
Spamming is sending the same or multiple messages over and over. If you spam you will be warned to stop and if you don't stop you will be punished. Advertising other servers no matter how big or small is not allowed. You are free to post links to YouTube, Imgur, Reddit, Facebook or whatever else but do not advertise other servers in any way, shape or form.
4. No Base Raiding
Raiding bases is not allowed under any circumstances. It doesn't matter if the player is banned or hasn't logged on in for ages. You are only to raid a base when you are given written permission by an Admin or the owner of the base.
5. No Griefing
Players on TWS have spent countless hours building, gathering supplies and working together. If you take items or destroy another persons property without their permission it is considered griefing. This includes public farms.
6. English only in the Minecraft chat
As the majority of players are English speaking and I and other staff only speak English and we wouldn't know what you'd be saying in other languages, English is the only language allowed in the public chat. You may use your own language to others in private messages or local chat(/ch l).
7. No duping (except TNT)
Dupes of any kind are NOT allowed, carpet dupers, any item or entity dupes. TNT dupers from flying machines or the likes that "dupe" the primed TNT are allowed.
8. PVP is on a consent only basis
As we are a not a PVP server but rather a CO-OP based server, you are not allowed go around killing people unless you have their permission to fight.
9. No AFK fishing or AFK fishing machines
AFK fishing and AFK fishing machines are not allowed because they are "cheaty" although apart of Minecraft they offer nothing to the server.
Reason: You AFK for hours and get rare loot while you do nothing. So for that reason they are not allowed.
Global Build rules
9. Build outside the 500 square block radius away from spawn
This includes no mining, breaking trees, or anything inside the radius, shown here with the "X"s https://tws.gg/map.html
10. Dont build close to people
Build 200+ blocks away from other peoples builds, unless you have permission from your lovely neighbour.
11. Nether Portal Rules
• Nether Tunnels may be up to 7 blocks wide, inclusive of walls.
• Nether tunnels must be constructed between the pillars of the main tunnels
• Nether tunnels must have no exposed netherrack or basalt unless it is by design.
• You can work on this design for as long as needed, just show us work is underway
• All tunnels must have carpets/slabs or anything else, on the first block of your tunnel so boats won't catch on your tunnels enterance
• All Tunnels must be labelled with their resident(s)
• Nether Tunnels must be on Y: 111, the height of the main tunnels.
• Tunnels should only run straight to your portal, With no turns or height changes
• Any Tunnel not following these regulations may be requested to be removed or changed!
Farm & Redstone rules
12. Basic Farm Rules
• No making of portal pigmen, guardian or any kind of farm that uses nether portals. There will be one public pigman portal farm.
• No mob farms that turn water on and off to flush mobs, water must stay flowing. Updating water causes server wide lag.
• Do not have entities a large number of mobs colliding.
Reason: Portal gold farms and guardian farms are not within the server wide mobcap and are able to produce a crap ton of mobs which collide. Also updating water and entity colliding are very server intensive and must be avoided at all cost. This way we can all enjoy the server.
13. Iron Farms
Iron farms must have 1 villager per cell and max of 3 villagers per farm. The villagers should only be "scared" every 30 seconds or more. No colliding villagers either.
Reason: Villager mechanics were made for a single player world. All villager AI machanics such as "scaredness" and "whispering" are tremendiously laggy for the server.
14. Villager breeder & Trading halls
• Max of two (2) Villager halls per base, group or player
• Max one (1) breeder per base, group or player.
• Breeders and halls must be at least six (6) chunks away from your base and six (6) chunks away from eachother.
• Sixteen (16) villagers max per hall and 3 villagers max for your breeder.
• Villagers in halls must be in a 1x1 cell.
Reason: The wispering effect of the villagers is a very laggy mechanic and causes server wide lag. By reducing the number of villagers we combat server lag
15. Auto Sorters limitations
Large scale auto sorters are not allowed. Max of 200 hoppers for an auto sorter in ones base. 1 auto sorter max per base. Dequarty tech tip: If hoppers do not pick up anything, put an composter/furnace on top to stop lag
Comply to the rules
Or you might end up as this guy